Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the award for first test session stateside in 2019 goes to Kyle Lewis

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Not correct

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
      Matt Dagostino commented
      Editing a comment
      Paul...Team Sutter doesn't play 'misdirection' like you Midwest guys...... I know this happened because i flew out for the test session with them...or not..

• HRTV
      HRTV commented
      Editing a comment
      Matt Dagostino is our drivers rep for this award, please see Matt at the first event of the year if you would like to file a protest :-) lol

• Big Don
      Big Don commented
      Editing a comment
      What does Matt know about protest?

Originally posted by PittmanRacing View Post
    Not correct
    Then Who??? Asking for my wife.

Comment

Matt, we don't misdirect...you just get confused too easily

I believe Team Pittman is testing this week.

Comment

Paul Pittman is correct. Jan 10 was before Kyle Lewis Jan 12.

Comment

Good on both teams for getting an early jump on the season!

Comment

There is no "play 'misdirection'". We were busy testing and not taking pictures and posting details. We were also asked not to provide details due to the request of confidentiality for the owners of site where we were guests. It was in Florida on January 10th. Erin Pittman was testing and getting prepared for the 2019 season. Great weather with great friends.

Comment

If you had tested in IL on Jan 10th, you would have received 2 HOC points automatically. It's a little know rule for testing at water and air temps are below 40 degrees. Or maybe it's not - ask Matt.
              Brian 10s

Comment

Sorry fellas. Sorry to rain on your parade but "Big Bob" Wart and "Little Bob" Smiley got you all beat. We tested on Jan 1 am at an undisclosed place in the Pacific Northwest and knocked off so we could get home in time to watch the Rose Bowl. Last time I heard; the Rose Bowl is played on January 1 of each year. If you want proof, we will need to take a foto of "Big Bob's" Mychron showing the date of the test runs. He is always busy trying to put out UIM fires and Regional mishaps so his response may be slow... But rest assured Big Bob is in first place unless someone from the east coast got out early in the am. I would estimate the first test run was about 9:15 am Pacific Standard Time. Did any east coast racers get out earlier than that??

Bob Smiley 57R

Comment

Real question is, did anyone learn anything?

Comment

We are making progress through a long iterative process.

Comment

Bob & Bob,
                      But, you guys missed the drivers meeting and you didn’t pick up your 2019 safety stickers!
                      Sorry, Kyle wins!

Comment

Bob and Bob just dunked on everyone! Well done!

Comment

What is this testing thing you are all talking about? Never heard that word used before.
                          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• pav225
                            pav225 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You'll be reminded soon.

• Big Don
                            Big Don commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Mr. Mike...I went to the Dr this morning for some kind of testing. Is that what you are referring too?

You guys were testing at the wrong place. The first test session was at Sunday Lake last month. We have 2 C Hydro champions watching it. Wakefield was calm and fast that day.

Comment

Working...
                          X