Craig Johnson Estate sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Johnson Estate sale

I will be listing this in the next couple of weeks.
    Potentially four bsh hotrods two 20 cubes, A-mod, misc parts jet box ect... boats , props and trailer. Most likely will sell as a package.
    This equiptment WILL NOT BE CHEAP but the engines are among the VERY BEST in the country.and will be sold fresh and ready to win.

THANK YOU,
    THE JOHNSON FAMILY

Sent PM

Steve,

Sent a Private Message!

Warbs
    64*W

Comment

B hotrod

Steve..if you were to sell one of the hotrods alone what would the price be?
      Thanks.
      Bob Hartman

Comment

Craig's stuff

Steve: I know this was a hard decision to make. Craig worked really hard on all of his stuff and it is some of the best. It'll be nice to see it out front again. I'm sure that's what Craig would have liked to have seen. Ed.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Will sell as A package only

Hey All,
          99.9 % sure this will only go for sale as a complete package.
          If several of you want to buy in and divide amongst your selves super.
          I just don't quite have it in me to haggle and sell bit by bit and maybe be stuck with just a few things. Craig developed this collection as a complete HOT ROD program all classes Mod and Stock. I wish to sell as such.
          If something changes I'll let you Know. This will take a while to Inventory. I'm Guessing there must be about $15,000 worth of stuff here.
          Thanks, for looking
          Steve and The Johnsons

Comment

Working...
          X