Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 PRO Nationals and Modified Central Divisionals Pre-registration is now open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 PRO Nationals and Modified Central Divisionals Pre-registration is now open

The pre-registration website for the 2018 PRO Nationals / Modified Divisionals is now up and running. Please visit the Pre-registration Website at https://ioa.regfox.com/constantine-2018 to sign up early. A link will also be posted on Constantine's event page on our website at https://www.indianaoutboard.org/constantine where you can also view the race circular/sanction

If you choose to register on site, registration will be open on Wednesday 6/20 from 12p-5p and on Thursday 6/21 from 9a to 5p. A manditory driver's meeting will be held on Thursday night. If you can't make it to the driver's meeting, you must pre-register and notify us ahead of time by messaging us from our website's Contact page or contact Josh Kimble at 317-319-6574.

J and AX will race on Sunday and their driver's meeting will be held on Sunday morning at 10a.

Testing will be on Thursday but you must be registered before you will be allowed to test.

Schedule will be released early the week of 6/11.

The way I read the circular, if our mod class doesn’t race until Saturday we can register online and be at the Saturday morning drivers meeting. Is this still the case? I wasn’t planning on arriving until Friday evening. Please advise.
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Comment

My apologies Joe, you are correct. I was looking at an old version and it had been revised. If your classes race on Friday then you must be there for the mandatory driver's meeting on Thursday night. If your classes don't race til Saturday or Sunday then you still must pre-register on the pre-registration website and attend the driver's meeting on Saturday morning.

On site registration regardless is still only on Wednesday and Thursday so if you don't plan on showing up until Friday night, pre-registration is a requirement. This goes for the J and AX classes as well whose driver's meeting is still Sunday morning,

Comment

Thanks for clarifying!
        Joe Silvestri
        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
        JH/JR

Comment

Please note that all methods of pre-registration will end tomorrow, June 10, 2018, at midnight.
          Thank you to all that have pre-registered so far. The website includes an information page that details the event (drivers' mtg., dinner & etc.).

Comment

is there someplace to look who has pre-registered in the pro division. I might want to take a ride to Constantine next weekend? thanks

Comment

Working...
            X