Calling David Weaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling David Weaver

Hey Dave do you know anyone who might be able to help us with this.

New Date
    We still have a few days. Need some help getting the boat from Buford Dam rd to Lake Jackson or near the Atlanta airport by next Tues or Wed. If you can help or know somebody that can email or call me. 912-604-5118, boataddict@aol.com

Thanks
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Do you have another week

I am afraid I probably cannot help with the great transport adventure until late next week. Any chance that the boat could be brought to Alpharetta and we could move it from there?

DW
    David Weaver

Comment

WE HAVE Another WEEK

The boat doesn't need to be there till Sat am Jan 14th. It will go to a friends house near I-75 and I-675 split. Dave Yeager will be delivering a house boat to Lk Jackson and can pick it up and bring it back to Savannah, so that gives us a week. I will get the friends address and directions if you can help. The boat is now at Tom Brockmeyers house or he could take it to work with him which is on 400. Tom is busy with the Atlanta boat show for the next weekend, they started moving boats in today, so he will barely have time to go home for the next 2 weeks.
      Last edited by Bob Dunlap; 01-06-2006, 09:46 AM.

Comment

question?

Where is Buford Dam rd? Or, where exactly is the boat now?
        carpetbagger

Comment

Atlanta GA

Comment

Working...
          X