ASH prop size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASH prop size?

What size are the props (diameter and pitch) for ASH (like Dan is going to be racing next year) and what size is the prop shaft for that motor?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

David somewhere around 6 and 5/8 dia and around 11 to 11 and 1/2 pitch also depends on the blade shape to, propshaft dia is 9/16. It depends on the boat to the Fralick I had liked the round ear and tulip ear props and the Hemp likes the high rake cleavers. Dont know which the flyer would like just have to test and see. I got some props Dan can try if he wants , will be at the Winter Nats early and he can try them then alittle to cold to test here right now
    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Santa drop these off for me but since I have never run ASH before I have no idea if these will be good race day props. I bought these six props from Phil McDaniel's a few weeks back. According to Phil these are decent ASH props.
      Attached Files
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks for the info George.

I have a round blade 3 blade that just may work. I think it's too small for a 1:1 CMH. Only thing is it has a 15mm prop shaft hole.....

E-mail me your address Dan and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow so you'll have it in time to try at Lake Placid.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
          Santa drop these off for me but since I have never run ASH before I have no idea if these will be good race day props. I bought these six props from Phil McDaniel's a few weeks back. According to Phil these are decent ASH props.

You posted while I was replying to George..... Do any of those props have a size stamped on them?

Send me your address and you'll have one more prop to test.

Comment

Hey David mine are stamped "Dewald" ....when it comes to props its like the Mystical world of Harry Potter you never know what the magical wand will get you or like Forest Gump and the box of Chocolates
            Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by G Stillwill
              Hey David mine are stamped "Dewald" ....
              Most of mine are too!

Originally posted by G Stillwill
              when it comes to props its like the Mystical world of Harry Potter you never know what the magical wand will get you or like Forest Gump and the box of Chocolates
              I know that I don't need to tell you that I agree with you 100%, but I do!

Comment

Working...
              X