Sat. Top'O results ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat. Top'O results ??

What's the latest after-action race report from Indian River?

Mike,

Lots of fun and lots of boats. 99 entries this year. Missed seeing you up there. Kyle and I ran again and had a blast. We will be regulars again. The lakes were very calm both days with just some wind chop to free the boats up and the random pleasure boat wakes.

I had a brief encounter with a seawall, but was able to get it into a glancing blow by impact and was able to restart.

We all need to offer a great amount of thanks to the crew up there that makes such a great event even possible. I can't even imagine all the hoops they must go through, but we sure appreciate it. There is nothing like tearing through the rivers with so many people lining the banks waving and cheering.

Steve

Comment

That wasn't the seawall at Devil's Elbow was it. I almost left some varnish there myself in 2008.
      kk

Comment

As a matter of fact it was. I'm sure that there is some red white and blue on the pilings. Still a lot of fun and we can't wait for next year and the 70th running.....

Comment

So, I heard the Saturday water was rough on Mullet. What are today’s results? New National Champions?

Comment

Working...
          X