Propeller magazine wanted 1991

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propeller magazine wanted 1991

Hello I'm looking to buy propeller magazine from 1991 that had the results from the Dayton hydrobowl run on the weekend of May 18
    Thanks please call me if you have an issue you would sell 706-681-8741

I may have it and would be willing to send a copy to you, Not sure I will part with the original. In any case I need to check in the next day or so. I will let you know.
    Chuck Webster

Comment

Thank you Chuck my boat number then was 90F the CSH results and short article is what I'm interested in
      Copy would be fine

Comment

Also Racing Fan1 on here should be able to assist you. He is posting Propeller Magazine articles for,all to read on Boat Racing Facts. He currently has 1973 up for all to read. He has been collected to get all the years for quite awhile. I can ask as well for you if you can't get it
        Last edited by 1100-one; 06-06-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

If i could help I certainly would but the late 80's and early 90's are the black hole in my collection.
          Last edited by racingfan1; 06-06-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks much to 1100-1 ,racing Fan 1 and 3Autility
            For their kind responses

Comment

Dale- Thought for sure you wld have those. By the way hope all is well with you.

Comment

If I could cross my arms and blink my eyes and wish only one wish in my life would come true-
                It would be for rsdfour to get this article he wants- it is chiseled in the stone of SO history

A greater mentor and assurance of boat racing's future there will never be...
                522-P

Comment

Working...
                X