Livestream from LA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livestream from LA?

Does anyone know if they plan to Livestream the HOC Banquet tonight?

Thanks,
    Mike

Unfortunately the equipment needed was not able to be shipped to LA. I didnt go to oversee the livestream like years past due to family obligations (daughters birthday weekend). I understand they will be recorded and if i can get that video i will post it online.
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

• bill hoctor
      bill hoctor commented
      Editing a comment
      For us stay-at-homers, this is inexcusable in this day and age!!

For future reference please let the powers that be know that with a standard $50 camera tripod and smartphone tripod adapter you could have stream this entire event live using Facebook Live, Twitter Live streaming or YouTube Live with nothing more than a 2016 or higher iPhone or Android Flagship model. I'm sure the hotel has wifi so the stream would look very good. Just food for thought next time. I have to agree will Bill Hoctor in 2017 this can be done in about 5 minutes time especially in a hotel ballroom with super strong wifi. I fully understand the obstacles out in the wild at remote race sites but this is not the case.

Amazon.com: Cell Phone Tripod Adapter - Bluetooth Remote Control - Travel Bag - iPhone Tripod Mount SE 7 Plus 6S 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4s 4, Galaxy S7 S6 S5 S4 S3 Cell Phone Tripod Mount Clip Holder - DaVoice (Green): Cell Phones & Accessories http://amzn.to/2k42Xzi
    61bEoz3xthL._SX522_.jpg
    Last edited by HRTV; 01-28-2017, 02:19 PM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

• bill hoctor
      bill hoctor commented
      Editing a comment
      Dan, I still can't understand why A P B A hasn't called or HIRED you ????????????
Working...
X