Availability of J Lowerunit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability of J Lowerunit

Anyone know the availability of new J lowerunits???
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Hi Joe... I sent an email to them this morning about your question and got a note back that he's out of the office this week for the holiday. He said he will confirm upon his return next week.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Thanks Brian! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
      Joe Silvestri
      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
      JH/JR

Comment

I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for the J Merc program....

Comment

• pav225
          pav225 commented
          Editing a comment
          Huh?
          Why would this be the end of the Merc J program?

• Matt Dagostino
          Matt Dagostino commented
          Editing a comment
          This issue/question is not new. Maybe it should be on the J Committees' agenda at the National Meeting to resolve it in 2017 one way or another.
          Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 01-01-2017, 07:35 PM.

It is the end of the end - the new plan is put J kids in the CSR boats as a second rider - like the inflatable tunnel series...so the kids can learn mad-racing skillz while gaining more water-time in the fast-paced Playstation style that they're getting in other entertainment formats. Kids 9-12 and under 100 lbs will ride in the sidewells while larger children and racers 13-16 y/o will move to the jump seat over the motor....
        Last edited by bmitch1; 01-04-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• hoosier
          hoosier commented
          Editing a comment
          Kim You need to take the car keys away from Brian , he's been spending too much time in the liquor cabinet this holiday season !

• bmitch1
          bmitch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah... Just had to create a little something to contend with the Allen wit.. Lol

Has anyone gotten an answer to this?

Comment

Per Ron: They..."have six done, which were spoken for, but I’m having a little trouble getting a hold of some of the racers. Check back in another week; perhaps someone’s had a change of mind. We’re also about to start another production run of those units. Its always a guess as to how many more units will ever be desired."

Joe - if you're interested in purchasing now I'd suggest connecting with them via their website (http://www.racingoutboards.com/Contacts.aspx) or otherwise making them aware of your pending request...

Comment

Thanks Brian!
            Joe Silvestri
            CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
            JH/JR

Comment

Working...
            X