Region Roundup in Propeller Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region Roundup in Propeller Magazine

Just wondering, why do we only see Region 5, 10 and 11 in the Region Roundup in Propeller Magazine?
    Dane Lance
    700-P
    CSH/500Mod

I would assume that the secretaries for the other regions didn't have anything to post.

Comment

Well, region 6 does now, I volunteered to be the writer.
      Dane Lance
      700-P
      CSH/500Mod

Comment

Some clubs/regions are focusing on FB and websites instead.

Comment

The regions need to provide the content to APBA. Please send Patrick Mell an email with the write up you want in the next propeller.
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Yeah, need to get the word out to your region folks to send info to their submitter. Since I'm the new one for Region 6, send your info to me at my email: elance@Windstream.net.

​I need to get educated on due dates to APBA, etc.

​I realize many clubs have facebook pages or web pages and whatnot, but not everyone across the country goes to each club or region's page. Propeller magazine does get sent out to each member, so at least in that there is national exposure to the information.
            Dane Lance
            700-P
            CSH/500Mod

Comment

• Howie Nichols
              Howie Nichols commented
              Editing a comment
              Dane I believe the due dates are the 10th of the month.

It is amazing to me that not everyone is even on Facebook. Everybody doesn't have time to sift through all the hoo hah. I always liked the paper newsletters the clubs use to send out. I still proudly look back thru them where big events in my career were posted. Keep up the good work and thanks to all who work hard keeping us all updated about the goings on.
            David Everhart S52
            David Everhart S52
            Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I've received several emails from the folks who do, or used to so this with dates, topics, etc, so I have plenty to get me started. I'll give it my best, so please bear with me until I get my feet wet and get into the groove.
              Dane Lance
              700-P
              CSH/500Mod

Comment

Working...
              X