• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence Lake Records

Any records at Lawrence Lake?
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Yes, Kyle Lewis and Lee Sutter's team set a CSR and 25ssR record. Also, an ASR record was set by the Wilde's California team. We came close in a couple classes but no cigars!

Comment

• Racerkyle20
      Racerkyle20 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kyle's 25ssr record was also right near 60mph. Daniel's ASR record was at 49.7 mph.All records on the Mile and quarter course, 4 laps Howie.
      Last edited by Racerkyle20; 09-20-2016, 03:35 AM.

• GrandpaRacer
      GrandpaRacer commented
      Editing a comment
      Kyle, I probably did not hear that right. We were not even thinking about a record.

• hotrodtodd
      hotrodtodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job Kyle,you the man!!!!!

It was a 1-1/4. This was the first region ten race I have missed since 1985....I was like a lost puppy dog all weekend......

Comment

Yes, 1 1/4 mile. Weather Saturday was windy and rainy. Sunday was really nice, maybe too nice for record setting but there a few.

Comment

By chance does anyone know who held the record in 1100r for the 1 1/4

Comment

• Racerkyle20
          Racerkyle20 commented
          Editing a comment
          Klemm in 2002 set the record at 83mph according to the APBA website. I think the record set this weekend was for 700ccr as it did not have a record yet in APBA.

Thanks. I thought Duck held the record. I think he held all at one time except the 1 2/3 which Howard held I think. To long ago for me lol Hope all is,well with you
        Last edited by 1100-one; 09-20-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I thought APBA did away with 700 CCR.

Comment

APBA did not get rid of any class, the PRO Commission did, and then they (PRO Commission) reinstated the 700CCR class 2 years ago.
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• 1100-one
              1100-one commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Howie is right. I remember when I still raced we tried to get enough guys to run 700r again. Never made it so we stuck with 500r and 1100r.We wanted to run 3 classes at Depue as many used the 700 motor for 1100r.

Originally posted by GrandpaRacer View Post
            Yes, Kyle Lewis and Lee Sutter's team set a CSR and 25ssR record. Also, an ASR record was set by the Wilde's California team. We came close in a couple classes but no cigars!
            Congratulations to Sutter Racing and Wilde Racing.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Johnny Adams was over the record in 20ssh but after the race we learned he jumped by the bow to steering wheel distance! The iPad start camera at 30 frames/ second is hard to argue with!

Comment

How did the new d stock driver do?

Comment

• GrandpaRacer
                  GrandpaRacer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Aaron ran it in 850 and had fun following Ron Magnuson. Rick ran DSH and loved it, he went faster each time out as he gained confidence. He will be back next year for sure! Score one for the New Folks in Boats program.

Good. I am glad to hear that. Have not anyone update me on race...

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaRacer View Post
                  Johnny Adams was over the record in 20ssh but after the race we learned he jumped by the bow to steering wheel distance! The iPad start camera at 30 frames/ second is hard to argue with!
                  Darn - it.
                  Last edited by DeanFHobart; 09-26-2016, 09:19 AM. Reason: revise
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Any other results? Curious about CSR, ASR, AXR???
                    444-B now 4-F
                    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• Racerkyle20
                      Racerkyle20 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      CSR Kyle Lewis won both days. Daniel Wilde won both days of ASR (I think Saturday was only three boats though), and i'm pretty sure Gowin won AXR both days.

Lewis set the CSR and 25SSR records and Wilde set the ASR record. Only those three records set.

Comment

Working...
                    X