Mc Master Carr oops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mc Master Carr oops!!

For the first time in 30 + years I got the wrong item in a Mc Master order - They sent the correct part over night - said to keep the parts they had sent, and were very nice on the phone - What a great company - My local Mc Donalds gets it correct about half the time.

Originally posted by Fastjack View Post
    For the first time in 30 + years I got the wrong item in a Mc Master order - They sent the correct part over night - said to keep the parts they had sent, and were very nice on the phone - What a great company - My local Mc Donalds gets it correct about half the time.
    I've had the same experience many times.

Comment

• dwhitford
      dwhitford commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too!!!!

• KURPS
      KURPS commented
      Editing a comment
      McMaster Carr & ACE, my two favorite stores for stuff for the race boat.

Originally posted by Fastjack View Post
    Grainger is also very good.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I've been using McMaster-Carr every day at my work (machine shop) and I absolutely love them, for all the reasons you guys gave, plus they delivery very quickly. At our shop I can order something up to around 6:00pm and it'll be at our shop the next day. In addition, their website is about the easiest to use I've ever seen, extremely user friendly.

Comment

I use McM - Carr all the time, have hundreds of those little ziploc bags with their logos on them.. One thing that I have noticed lately is that I sometimes find the same item for a lot less (like 20% less) elsewhere. While they are reliable fast and convenient, they aren't that inexpensive overall. Just an observation and yes I still use them for work, but when I'm buying stuff and paying out of my own pocket I find I'm often buying elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X