Hey, APBA, fix yer %$#@^$ website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, APBA, fix yer %$#@^$ website!

Tried to log in to the APBA Social site using the "Login with Facebook" option...bzzzzt...big fat PHP error..
    error.jpg
    Dane Lance
    700-P
    CSH/500Mod

Hell, I gave up months ago trying to get on!

Comment

Well, I clicked on the "register" button. Had to laugh at one question "Why do you want access?"... We'll see if I ever get a response.
      Dane Lance
      700-P
      CSH/500Mod

Comment

Thanks Crown Partners.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

In fairness, while the Social Site is crap, the main site is very useful to members!! The race schedule, high points, merchandise purchases and resource pages are fine along with the other sections of the site.

It just happens most folks judge the APBA site on it's Social Page Vs. Hydroracer. We all know Hydroracer is second to none for relaying information and keeping racers connected worldwide. But it seems unfair to write off the entire APBA website as a joke as it is useful in it's own way outside of it's Social Page.

Comment

Matt,

I agree. Outside the Social portion, the website is fine. I just wanted to post a question on the social side and am having difficulties getting access and got frustrated with it. I'm an IT person by profession and I have little patience with technical problems like that ;-P
            Dane Lance
            700-P
            CSH/500Mod

Comment

Good news, I finally got my approval to post on APBA's Social section...and it works! Yay!
              Dane Lance
              700-P
              CSH/500Mod

Comment

Working...
              X