Stock Nationals dates for Grass Lake 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Nationals dates for Grass Lake 2017

MHRA is proposing running the SO Nationals the week of July 24 - 28th. This is a week earlier than we originally discussed. However, with schools now starting earlier and the existing race schedule we feel that this is a better fit for the majority of racers. We are 95% certain and will be 100% in the next week. I am putting this out now to solicit any feedback we may not have considered.

Thanks Dean.

What is the date for Top 'O 2017?

How about Dayton?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Wakefield 2015; 09-06-2016, 07:41 AM.

Comment

I do not want to speak for those respective clubs, but I believe the Marathon Nationals is the second weekend in August - but that is unofficial. The DRRA has hosted Dayton the weekend before labor day for the last several years.
      Last edited by csh12M; 09-07-2016, 05:33 AM.

Comment

This one might be tough to convince Meghan on. Our anniversary is July 26th LOL

Don't believe region 10 had planned on any late July races, but I could be wrong. We have always tried to have a mid July race, but with Kingston at the beginning of that month and now Grass Lake at the end I doubt any PNW races will be put on during that time. Exception would be if any stock classes are added with the July Inboard race in Olympia. Maybe now SOA or CORA will be able to host more than one August race.
        Last edited by Racerkyle20; 09-06-2016, 11:53 PM.
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

• TPLACE31
          TPLACE31 commented
          Editing a comment
          Boat racing rule # 1, do not get married or have children between the months of April - October.

• Racerkyle20
          Racerkyle20 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep tried. Didn't work. Could be worse, at least I'm still racing lol

Top O' is the second weekend in August. Usually we look forward to the short course nationals being the first week of August, especially when they are in Michigan. Normally we get quite a few out of region racers that stay and come up for the marathon nationals.
        Last edited by Peter24m; 09-07-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X