1985 44xs parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 44xs parts

I have all electronics, carbs, tower, steering bar, clamps, exhaust plate off a stock 44 xs not sure what it's worth and trying to sell

pm sent...pls email me ...wirawira100@hotmail.com ... david.

Comment

I've sent two private messages... Has this poster not been back online or not getting email notifications?

UPDATE: Have been in touch with seller now... All is well.
      Last edited by 25xs; 08-03-2016, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• whitewaterhydro68
        whitewaterhydro68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes just trying to figure out what it's worth. At this point it's a collectible and want what's fair

The electronics and exhaust cover are directly from the fishing motor and aren't worth any more than what you would pay for those parts on ebay.. To give you an idea exhaust covers go from $25 to $50.. Ignition parts aren't cheap, but you can buy all of them from ebay or find the replacement parts from CDI... Nothing special about them.. The carbs, if the engine was actually raced have full butterflies with no holes in them, but other than that aren't and different than the 1985 and there abouts fishing motor carbs that go for around $100 for a nice set, and then add the cost of the butterfiles. If you want to convert the fishing motor carbs you can buy the full butterflies from Steve Rakowski in Indy... Bottom line is that the tower and clamps are really the only racing parts. the thing that is worth the most is the lower unit and you don't have that. I don't know what towers are going for right now, you'd have to look around, for a while they were being reproduced in Canada, but not sure if they are still available.. If you have the exhaust plate that goes under the engine (that is a particular xs part) then you have a bit more, but if you don't have that then that is a minus. Bottom line is that you have some pieces and parts, but most of them aren't really "racing" parts, so they aren't rare or collectable.

Comment

Whitewater, pls email me...I will take the tower, steering arm, clamp and the exhaust plate.... Wirawira100@hotmail.com....regard David.

Comment

This is Whitewater's 1st post might be just trolling for info ? If he sells to a racer at a fair price that's great.
          "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
          No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

whitewater, pls let me know how do like to get paid.... wirawira100@hotmail.com

Comment

UPDATE: Have been in touch with seller now... All is well.

Comment

Those might be some very interesting 44 parts, in view of the fact that there are no 1985 44XS motors... Is this a racer or a normal service motor?

You are off on either the year or the model...

Comment

Working...
                X