Centrailia, IL NBRA race this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrailia, IL NBRA race this weekend

This weekend NBRA will be racing at Raccoon Lake in Centrailia, IL. It's a great site with really fast water and nice crowds. Check the Outboar Drivers Association Facebook page for updates and pics this weekend..
    Keith Kampen

Any testing on Friday

Comment

• kampenracing
      kampenracing commented
      Editing a comment
      There will be testing all day Friday

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
    This weekend NBRA will be racing at Raccoon Lake in Centrailia, IL. It's a great site with really fast water and nice crowds. Check the Outboar Drivers Association Facebook page for updates and pics this weekend..
    If you haven't been to Centralia to race you will have missed the best water that we race on period. This is not a lot of hype just fact. There is shade on a high bank overlooking the race course perfect for spectators to see the entire course. There is free electrical hook up for campers and electric in the pits to run fans or anything else. Also a good prize of $4000.00 tow money. Come over and race you won't be disappointed.

Larry McAfee

Comment

Thank you for the response. I have been the last couple of years and I do agree that this is some of the best.

Comment

Any CMR going? I can be there Sunday only. Please let me know. I don't want to drive there to not race.

Thanks

Steve Roskowski. 30- H Merc

Comment

• kampenracing
          kampenracing commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately no C Mod runabouts will be there. You could bring it and run with the D Runabout class if you want to.
      Working...
      X