Frank Erion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Erion

For those that might be trying to reach Frank or might attempt to reach him he & his wife had a bad accident enroute to Michigan towing his large trailer. They both escaped injury but the truck & trailer were destroyed. They finally loaded everything in to a rental truck with the help of RC Hawie & might be arriving in Michigan tonight. Frank has asked that he apologizes if he hasn't responded to your phone calls or e-mails & to wait about 2 weeks before attempting again. One exception is if you need something to enable going to a race.

Thankful they are OK................. Yikes.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Frank called me at 8:00 am Saturday morning for help and got there at noon. It was a mess! The top cabinets as well as others came apart spreading all those parts in tackle boxes and drawers all over the floor. The Marchetti got some damage on the deck but all repairable. Some motors scraped up. The floor also had her jewelery in amongst the small parts with food and more cabinet parts. It took us all day to clean up and pack the rental truck. Frank is going to have spend months to seperate all those small parts that just got put into boxes for transfer.
      Looking at the damage to the truck, they are VERY lucky to escape with no medical problems. Their sprits where good for what had happen.
      I got the feeling I will be helping Frank spearate those small parts when I see them at the USTS race in Constantine in July.
      No problem as we racers help another racer when they are down and out. It is the some of the best family one could have.

Comment

Glad they were all ok. Howie you got that right boat racers are the best family that one could have!!!!!

Comment

That is a terrible thing to happen especially far from home, very happy they are both OK. I have been in that trailer and there are a lot of things to get back to their right place, it will get done. Our prayers to them.
          "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
          No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

[QUOTE No problem as we racers help another racer when they are down and out. It is the some of the best family one could have. [/QUOTE]

You have that right.............
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
            X