2016 Winternationals JESUP, GA pictures & videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Winternationals JESUP, GA pictures & videos

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n445139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n445140[/ATTACH] Here are some of my pics... Others may follow.

1. Larry Gottshalk testing DSH. Steve Roskowski and (Tim Sidor?) helping out.
    2. Pit guys George Luce (L) and Alex P (R) helping Canadian racers during testing.
    3. 500ccMH and 500ccMR boats ready to test.
    4. 18-H hydro between Steve Dunn and Hunter Grimes' hydros
    5. L to R Brian Palmquist, Austin Vanover, Steve Dunn, Eric Vanover, and Cliff Johnson.
    6. J driver, Sam Tennell checking out camera of Jean Tennell (mom) at the judges stand.
    Last edited by 25xs; 06-14-2016, 10:01 AM.

Next batch... L to R: J-Runabout driver, Eli Campbell, pit help Shawn Cavanaugh, Owner/Crewchief/Grandpa Larry Roberts

Comment

• STEVE FRENCH
      STEVE FRENCH commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice pic!...... Lost some weight Shawn ?......... Like the gas tank !

Professional Pictures: https://iboatrace.com/2016/04/24/georgia-on-my-mind/

Comment

Originally posted by 25xs View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n445139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n445140[/ATTACH] Here are some of my pics... Others may follow.

1. Larry Gottshalk testing DSH. Steve Roskowski and (Tim Sidor?) helping out.
      2. Pit guys George Luce (L) and Alex P (R) helping Canadian racers during testing.
      3. 500ccMH and 500ccMR boats ready to test.
      4. 18-H hydro between Steve Dunn and Hunter Grimes' hydros
      5. L to R Brian Palmquist, Austin Vanover, Steve Dunn, Eric Vanover, and (sorry?)
      6. J driver, Sam Tennell checking out camera of Jean Tennell (mom) at the judges stand.
      In #5,,, the last person looks like Cliff Johnson?? I hope!!

Comment

i can not get photos to upload i put 15 to 20 phtos on apba boatracing region 5 facebook page if you would like to veiw them

Comment

Working...
        X