Hello Old Friends and Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Old Friends and Associates

I would like to announce that an agreement in principle has been reached for Robby Galletta Enterprises, to acquire the material assets of Lone Star Racing, and retain Sean McKean as principle development and competition driver. As many of you already know, I was forced to reset my plans this year and start a whole new company, I am happy to say that is going remarkably well. The first new product line is now in the patent process and it is past time to go racing. My support of the Title Series, the Pro Nationals at Depue, as well as as many individual efforts will return in May-June. We are truly excited, thank you all for your good wishes, they were much appreciated in what turned out to be a much tougher winter than expected. God bless and see you soon.

Hey Rob I didn't know you lived in Savannah, I'm at the other end of the river at Lake Hartwell. If you need help with your racing effort let me know. Bill

Comment

Thanks so much Robby! This should be real fun.

Comment

Great news Robbie and Sean. Thought I was going to have a relaxing summer this year. I had no plans to go to Depue but now with this news I will make the trip to both Constintine and the US Title Series Nationals. We have no equipment to run but will be there to support the new team. Have a 250-350 Krier runabout fully rigged and will donate to the team. Just need and engine. Good luck for the season and I know there will be a lot of work to do. N-96

Comment

Does this mean Ineed to get the two 700's together quick? Steve

Comment

That's great news, Robbie!!! So good to have both of you active in our sport. Thanks for all that you do for boat racing!

Comment

Working...
            X