Bob Goller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Goller

Just thought everyone would want to know Bob is in the hospital after having second stroke in a month. If you want to give him a call I have direct number to his room. Give me a call if you want to talk to him. Said he is pretty lonely. 843 455 1393 Steve 10-Z
    Last edited by Steve Dunn Racing; 04-11-2016, 01:39 PM.

I'm not screening calls just didn't want to put the number on the internet.

Comment

Thanks Steve for the number. I just talked with Bob and will again. He talked about the Cmod with pipes he has and we shared the Mtn Home Nationals back in the day. I have never met Bob but have known the name for years as we talked about mod records and names we both know. He sounded good and glad to hear from the boat racing family
      Last edited by 1100-one; 04-11-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Bob is one great person, If you know him or even only a little...call him, He loves talking to people. believe me, your voices make him feel better.
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Originally posted by DiGia54D View Post
          Bob is one great person, If you know him or even only a little...call him, He loves talking to people. believe me, your voices make him feel better.
          Wayne you are right. I never met Bob but heard his name over the years. In fact he talked about you and how to pronounce your last name. Boy was,I off on that lol. Hope all is well with you as well Wayne

Comment

• DiGia54D
            DiGia54D commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah my last name on paper is a tough one...lol All is well and hope your doing well also.

Yep ok. Going in Thurs am for another surgury but no big getting used to them lol. By the way you need to add a pointed boat to run in Pro besides your new hydro.

Comment

I called Bob today and we had a good talk. He's in rehab now and will be going home on Thursday. He sounds good and, although he can't drive a car or a motorcycle anymore, he hopes to get to a Region 1 race or two if he can get a ride. Bob's a fine man.

Comment

Working...
            X