Need a cart/dolly for my boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a cart/dolly for my boat

As Franklin gets closer and the weather is being less than cooperative, I am quickly becoming crunched on time for the things I need to get done to get ready to race (I have a lot of work to get done on the trailer and get it through PA's draconian requirements to get a plate on it).

I still don't have a cart/dolly for the boat. I have some options, buy material and find someone to weld it up (I don't have a welder, yet), Try to build one from screw together fence type parts (but pricing that stuff makes it a bit expensive), go buy a welder and weld it myself (can't really afford the welder I want/need right now), or see if someone has an extra one they'd be willing to sell...so here I am!

Does anyone have an extra one they'd be willing to part with? Anyone making them that will be at Franklin (I could meet up with you at the race and pay you for it and pick it up)?

Dane Lance
    700-P
    CSH/500Mod

Call Luce.............he has/had them. James is at 631-375-4321

Comment

• fbref5269
      fbref5269 commented
      Editing a comment
      matt, jim is getting them to Millville in april. he has them ready to go, but I will remind him before. I asked him for some decals to advertise on my trailer to help him out. they look super!!! ha made a minor change to break them down so I can store them in the trailer. can't wait. frank

i bought 2 from him.

frank Novotny
    52-E

Comment

Working...
    X