• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robin
    get well soon hope to see u in franklin werners racing 1ce and 41ce

Comment

Robin and Family,
      All of our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please hurry and get well soon.
      Lyons Doerle Racing Team
      Future J dad!

Comment

Robin, Rachel, Danielle and Jim,
        We are all pulling for you. Stay tough...
        love Craig and Liz
        broccoli

Comment

Has anyone heard how Robin is doing? Hope things are getting better.
          mike ross

Comment

Robin was well enough to be taken off the respiator and was awake and responding to her family. She has been showing slight improvement, but still remains in the I.C.U.

Comment

Shanon, Please give Robin and her family our best wishes.

Barbara & Kegs
              Kegs

Comment

Robin is still improving, able to sit in a chair and if tests go well, maybe be able to leave I.C.U. for a private room.

Comment

That is the best news in a long time. Way to go, Robin, we'll keep the candles burning for you!!!
                  Dave and Pat

Comment

get well robin

Robin not only got out of the I.C.U., but was sent home Sunday afternoon where she will continue her rehab. She is now able to speak and gingerly walk around the house. Any cards should be sent to her home now. I'll post that address later.

Comment

Originally posted by sbowman
                      Robin not only got out of the I.C.U., but was sent home Sunday afternoon where she will continue her rehab. She is now able to speak and gingerly walk around the house. Any cards should be sent to her home now. I'll post that address later.

That is absolutely wonderful news!!!!

Comment

Great news especially with the holidays comming up, wish her a Merry Christmas and a great new year and look forward to seeing her back at the races this spring.
                        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Great News

Thanks Shanon for all the up-dates on Robin. I'm so glad she made it home for the Holiday's! I know the road ahead will be a tough one, but at least she doesn't have to go thru it alone.......
                          Your racing family loves ya Robin...
                          Alex, Lisa, Ashlei & AJ

Comment

It looks like all our prayers worked!!!!!! I new the good lord would look down on one of our family members and make something good happen. Get strong and well Robin. We will see you soon. I will buy the first round. Mike
                            mike ross

Comment

Glad to hear that Robin is home for the holidays. Hopefully it can be a Merry Christmas now for all the Kobrens.
                              Ryan Runne
                              9-H
                              Wacusee Speedboats
                              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Great news!!!!!

What else can you say!

Good luck with a speedy recovery, I am sure Christmas will be extra special for you this year.

Dean
                                12M

Comment

Working...
                                X