apba website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apba website

I've been trying for several days to pay online for my 2016 membership but keep getting page cannot be displayed. anyone else having issues?

frank novotny
    52-E
    went outside and saw my shadow today, 7 weeks until tax season is over. maybe

Originally posted by fbref5269 View Post
    I've been trying for several days to pay online for my 2016 membership but keep getting page cannot be displayed. anyone else having issues?

frank novotny
    52-E
    went outside and saw my shadow today, 7 weeks until tax season is over. maybe
    Yes I have, call the APBA office and they will issue you a pass word to get onto the site and renew your membership

Comment

trouble is I cant even get to the page to enter the password. i'll call them in the morning.

frank

Comment

Yes, The APBA Web Site leaves a lot to be desired.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I agree with Dean,could be better. When I tried to register our new driver in APBA,Me,as a non member, I could not access any information.I called the office,different story,the people were extremely helpful,answered all questions,took less than 4 minuits to get the information needed.

Comment

And THIS is what the membership paid 125K for. That is what an APBA financial report I saw that was sent to me directly from the APBA Treasurer at the time showed.

Any website of any organization that depends on membership fees to operate should at the very least make it as easy as possible, WITHOUT CALLING FIRST, to deposit their money. And still you have long time members that continue to make excuses for them!!

They should be raising hell with somebody.
            Last edited by bill van steenwyk; 02-28-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Paid mine a month ago and had no issues.

Thomas paid his today and didn't have any issues.

No password was needed for either of us.
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• Smitty
                Smitty commented
                Editing a comment
                So would you care to divulge your step-by-step technique so the rest of us can get in? (Joking)

• Big Don
                Big Don commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, not really sure. All we both did is click join APBA at the top, then followed the process.

Suck if it's not working for everyone though.

• Matt Dagostino
                Matt Dagostino commented
                Editing a comment
                I just like to just call Cindy at APBA to bust her chops........))

Try this site: http://www.apba.org/renew.html
              Kegs

Comment

Page opens but they want member ID. This must be the password you have to contact them for. Right? Can't get in to social site at all. Try to open and comes up as fatal error. No idea what is going on!!!

Comment

• Big Don
                  Big Don commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Larry, I just went there again and it works for me. Social page opens right up also. Weird.

Member id is your APBA member #
                444-B now 4-F
                Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• Smitty
                  Smitty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So a new guy, or somebody who hasn't raced or had an APBA number in some years, has to know to come here and get a phone number to call, Howie? Not an insurmountable obstacle, but surely the site-builder didn't intend this. I don't know beans about it, but would have guessed that a smart computer guy could get this squared away quickly.

• Big Don
                  Big Don commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe there is something wrong with the site, who knows?!?!?!?! It works for some and doesn't for others.

But if it is working...there is no need to come here on this site looking for numbers. You click join APBA, click new member and walk through the process.

I have to believe it's causing some issues because of the browser that may be use? I don't have a better explanation. I tested it again today with IE and Chrome. Worked for both, got up to the point of having to enter my CC number. Since I have already joined I stopped. Did it for a new member with both browsers.

• Howie Nichols
                  Howie Nichols commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smitty, not sure what to tell you, but if I had trouble logging in yes I would call APBA directly. If you copy and paste the error message into an email perhaps they can figure out what is going on. As Don said it may be a browser issue? I'm no IT guy but it does work for me with Chrome or IE as well.

APBA website is a total disaster in my opinion....best thing they could do is shutter the thing and start from scratch......site is hard to navigate, and it's gloomy as hell.....

Comment

Renewal process worked fine for me.
                28-R

Comment

I tried several times un successfully. I was kinda frustrated, i let my wife help me.......took her all of five mins and she had all three of our memberships re newed. Operator error on my end was her answer, maybe the rest of you dont like that response

Comment

Often the browser you use can make a difference on websites. This one here is no exception. Try Firefox or Chrome if you are using Explorer or visa versa.

Comment

• PittmanRacing
                      PittmanRacing commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ha! Explorer shut down on me after I made the above post on this site.

I use Firefox.......very user friendly

Comment

Working...
                    X