Waiting,Waiting,AND STILL Waiting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting,Waiting,AND STILL Waiting!

Still looking for some news. before I decide to rejoin for 016. would like to no what will be changing for this season in sock and mod.[APBA]. Also, what agenda issues will be going to a vote. Where are the summer Nat's going to be and there dates. Enough of the silence, can't find out what i need to no anywhere!!!

They announced last year the nationals are in Hinton, WV. There is a Thread on the nationals Info on here. Not much changed in Mod, Stock the only thing i have herd was the Sidewinder is in 20ssh
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

I'm not on the Stock commission any more, but from the meetings I listened in on not much occurred. They awarded the 2018 nationals to Moses lake and 2019 to Wakefield. The SW was already in 20ssh, but they made the declaration that the SW and yamato together are motors of choice. Speaking of SW Ed Runne gave his report and the current order of 30 motors should be filled by the end of spring. He has his gears that he was waiting for.

Don't jump of the ledge yet, if anyone really needs all the information concerning the national meeting from your category I suggest you call your commissioner or come to the meetings. Going on hydroracer looking for information like this is probably the hard way. Last year I was able to give step by step going on's of the stock commission, but was unable to this year because I was in and out of meetings for various things all day. This year Ed Hearn did some reporting on stock, but used his own personal FB account instead of the APBA site.

The category awards and HOC were live stream which I believe was put on hydroracer.
      Last edited by Racerkyle20; 01-26-2016, 05:42 AM.
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

• adamallen
        adamallen commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't access the APBA site from your phone. It should also be shut down(There's no activity on it anyway)...or maybe APBA could embed HR in their website.

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment

I new about the Hinton from last years meeting, but was told before I make my plan I should wait till after the national meeting cause of possible issues. I am looking for confirmation nothing has changed. Also looking for confirmation of what the possible changes might be in mod. thanks for your reply.

Comment

• mercguy
        mercguy commented
        Editing a comment
        The Nationals are I'm Hinton, so make your plans.......no drastic changes in the Mod Category......so let's go racing.......ballots for any rule /technical changes will be out next month for you to vote on......like Kyle said.....for detailed info talk to your commissioner/s......

• Big Don
        Big Don commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure who told you not to make plans. I would make reservation quick, lots of places are filling up.

As others mentioned, West Vergina is a go.

Nothing changed with Hinton.....
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Relax, some folks are just leaving Chicago today from the snow fall and airports being closed. I got home last night and the last thing I wanted to do was dig through my stuff after the drive. Today I put myself to work preparing the Rescue boat for its 1st event Feb 6 (APR tunnel race) and working on my race equipment. Once I finish unpacking and digging through the notes I will post the Stock and General Changes I know of.

I know I for one wanted to concentrate on the meetings and items at hand instead of staying on Social Media updating everything. It will get done. Everyone in Chicago worked hard to make racing better, you elected these people to be there give them a chance to prove they did the right thing. Just because some items passed the Commission doesn't mean they will pass the ballot.

Reserve your spot for Hinton, it is the Nationals for 2016. Aug 1-6 for SO/MO/J
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
          Matt Dagostino commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the issue of making the Sidewinder a 'co-motor' of choice going on the ballot for a vote to the 20ssh drivers......??

Hi Rod,

​Some group other than the MORC put an item on the MOD ballot to drop the 750ccModRunabout weight to 450#. Make sure you vote!

Fred
        Last edited by Fast Freddie; 01-26-2016, 02:24 PM. Reason: mistake oops.
        Fred Hauenstein

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
          Nothing changed with Hinton.....
          H N..Where is this Feb 6 race ?

Comment

• Howie Nichols
            Howie Nichols commented
            Editing a comment
            Bradenton, FL 1 day and I believe SST-120 only

Thanks for the helpful replies, Got the answers I was looking for. I will now wait for mod ballot item results before making further plans for this season. Hopefully this will be done Before the reduced [to join apba] deadline. Be happy with your soon to be VD [ feb 14 ].

Comment

• dil/viller
            dil/viller commented
            Editing a comment
            with the help of the moderator. this thread can be deleted. DIL/VLLER
        Working...
        X