Jacksboro Tex. NBRA Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksboro Tex. NBRA Race

Just returned from the race at Jacksboro Tex. a long trek for us. The tow money softened the long drive for us $773.00. Just wanted to thank the Tex. club for a well run race. especially Joe John Schulte & Matt Allen whom I was told did most of the fund raising for this race..Every NBRA race we have attended has paid a good amount of tow money this season. With one race remaining at Jacksonville IL. Sept 18 19 20 which always has a good amount of tow money. We are going to exceed the expenses of traveling to & from all the NBRA races. Never thought in the 50 plus years that I have been racing that this would happen.
    My Son Keith had two great days of racing winning most of the big Run. classes. Overall A really fun race for us.
    Art K

Art K and Alan VanWheele Sr and Jr,

I enjoyed meeting you all and talking to you on Sunday before the races began. Thank you for sharing. I have several pictures to share from most of the day's racing on Sunday covering many of the classes we saw run. We left right before the Novice race so there were a few classes not covered. I will post a link once done editing.

Enjoyed the event once again. See y'all next year!

Doug S.
    Last edited by dndsam; 09-08-2015, 05:52 AM.

Comment

The collection of pictures are fantastic!!!! Thank you for sharing...hope to see you again
    And by the way Thank You for the kind words Art. and most of all thank you for the ride in ER, enjoyed every second of it...Thank Again Buddy
    Last edited by MALLEN79; 09-08-2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks to all who came to Texas to race with us. Some great racing and good to see all our racing friends once again. If you have ever conducted a race you know how much work is involved. For fear of forgetting some I won't mention names but thanks to ALL who worked to make this race possible.
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

NBRA Race at Jacksonville IL.18 19 20th Sept. $7500.00 Tow & Prize money. What a unique concept, get paid to race!!!! Actually this happens at all NBRA races.
        Art K

Comment

Anyone know what Hotel has a block of rooms reserved for the NBRA Race next weekend in Jacksonville Illinois? Thanks

Pitboss 77

Comment

Ck. the NBRA Facebook site. I know its the Baymont Inn
            Art K

Comment

Working...
            X