Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven Live River Cam

Live link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKdt9IjnfPY

Its not an official web stream being provide for this years race but it is a live cam 24/7 which will be live during the race. This camera is position to catch all the action of the 2015 regatta.. Open the player full screen and select HD sit back and enjoy a fun weekend of racing.

"24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year. That’s how long the new live webcam at the amphitheater will be broadcasting in Lock Haven. The camera offers a fantastic view of life on the West Branch of the Susquehanna River. Many wonderful events will be able to be viewed on the webcam such as the Summer Concert Series, Labor Day Regatta boat Races, the Ice Jam breaking up and moving out in spring and other normal viewing. As stated on the video:"
    Last edited by HRTV; 09-01-2015, 09:41 AM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Live webcam at the amphitheater will be broadcasting in Lock Haven this weekend. View the camera full screen and enjoy Labor Day Racing all weekend long in HD :-)
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan, This is awesome.........Thank you for all you do for boat racing.

John

Comment

bump, bump
        Kegs

Comment

Gee, that looks almost unraceable

Comment

Bump

HTML Code:

Comment

Bump its race day, click on full screen and enjoy the day!
              HTML Code:

Comment

Does anyone have sound or is it my end?
                444-B now 4-F
                Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Hello Howie, I am not getting any sound . Kegs
                  Kegs

Comment

message sent to race site, it is getting passed on to the jaycees
                    444-B now 4-F

Comment

All there is no audio associated with this camera feed. Its not really a race cam being provided just for the races. The camera is on 24/7. Jaycees will have no control over this camera since its mounted high up on pole with no audio inputs, its sealed in a weather proof housing. Sorry

24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year. That’s how long the new live webcam at the amphitheater will be broadcasting in Lock Haven. The camera offers a fantastic view of life on the West Branch of the Susquehanna River. Many wonderful events will be able to be viewed on the webcam such as the Summer Concert Series, Labor Day Regatta boat Races, the Ice Jam breaking up and moving out in spring and other normal viewing. As stated on the video:
                      Started on Jun 16, 2015
                      This webcam is made possible by funding from Lodge Giosue Carducci #146, and Lock Haven Loyal Order of Moose Lodge 100, with in-kind contributions from Tri-M Group at www.tri-mgroup.com. It is sponsored by Downtown Lock Haven Inc., Lock Haven’s nonprofit Main Street program. The streaming video can also be found on www.lockhaven.org, www.lockhavenpa.gov (City of Lock Haven) and www.clintoncountyinfo.com (Clinton County Economic Partnership). Thanks, also, to the Keystone Community Network at www.kcnet.org for providing the Internet connection to the camera and for design and engineering services.
                      Last edited by HRTV; 09-05-2015, 09:23 AM.
                      HTML Code:

Comment

Thanks Dan
                        444-B now 4-F

Comment

Sorry :-(
                          HTML Code:

Comment

• bill hoctor
                            bill hoctor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Looks like a low turn out...Lots of 3-4 boat classes..very slow turn-around heats..I sure hope this is not an omen for the future !!!!!!

• PopPop
                            PopPop commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sometimes you need an objective view like the river cam to realize that Bill Hocter is correct "Looks like a low turn out...Lots of 3-4 boat classes..very slow turn-around heats..I sure hope this is not an omen for the future !!!!!!" Being in the pits with friends is such a pleasure that you don't realize how slowly things are turning around. There were some spectators that came sat down for a while, the threw up their hands and walked away. Racing on Saturday went on from 10 AM to 7PM. How many heats did they run ? Please don't get defensive. I just ask that the race committee think about

Had to be there. I personally thought the days went well
                          David Everhart S52
                          David Everhart S52
                          Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• LarryR
                            LarryR commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Agree. Well run event. nice job, guys and gals.
                            Eli had a ball, which is the whole point.

We showed up at Lock Haven as a new race team.We were greeted with open arms. Everyone was so helpful,willing to go the extra mile. I agree with David,the racing went well. I think we as racers we need to encourage the clubs that put on these races, not look for petty things that discourage participation. Just my 2cents.

Comment

• johnsonm50
                            johnsonm50 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I agree, our club is always willing to accommodate more time if needed to get racers on water & we get it done. All new & out of region racers are welcome & treated well. While our sport may seem in a slump, DVORA is gaining new racers at almost every event.
                        Working...
                        X