Lake Hopatcong inboard race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Hopatcong inboard race

On Sept. 19/20 the inboard division will be racing at the state park in Roxbury NJ. I was just talking with Billy Simmons and I knew they had put the AX classes on for 13 yr olds and up, Billy told me that they are willing to and would like to also put the C hydros and the 20 hydros on with them. BUT we need a very quick boat count to do this. The state park is a really nice place to race, lots of room in the pits and great parking for the motorhouses. I don't need to tell you how well the stock guys do racing with the inboards out on the left coast so please consider giving this a try here. There are 4 inboard races in New Jersey alone, when you consider the Lock Haven/millville/Berwick races we might be able to put together a reasonable season fairly locally. The officiating is taken care of with the common risk manager, scorrer etc. and Dave Shaw and I being qualified refs. Reigon 4 (in my opinion the best safety group in all of racing) safety will be there. Our trailers can be placed by the water and the park has a wonderful ramp we can use. As a special treat I hear that there will be a few Grand Prix hydros there, and if you have never seen these beasts run this is your chance. Please either post here or contact Billy direct, but please do it soon !

I'll have to check with the pit crew, but I'd like to come up for that - I may not be able to make Saturday, but Sunday is likely. Shawn (or somebody else) could probably drive for me on Saturday.

Dave
    26-P

Comment

I'm in. I'll see if I can scrounge up a boat to make another (or I'll just drive Dave's).
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

don't forget to call Billy

Comment

guess the interest was not enough, so the only class that is on is the AX. if you want to race AX we will see you there.

Comment

Working...
          X