2016 APBA Stock / Mod Outboard Nationals Dates, Hinton, WV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 APBA Stock / Mod Outboard Nationals Dates, Hinton, WV

What are the dates for the 2016 APBA Stock / Mod Nationals in Hinton, WV.? Or, are the Mod Nationals going to be with the APBA Pro Nationals in Kingston, Tenn?.... Then what is that date?

Thanks,

Dean.............................................. ..........
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

2016 Stock is August 1-6
    Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

• Racerkyle20
      Racerkyle20 commented
      Editing a comment
      So will this be overlapping with the Top O nationals in 2016?

My opinion only The APBA PRO and MOD Nationals looks like it could work. Combining the stock and mods make for a very long week. Since the PRO category is divided, this could be a solution.

Comment

then what do the people who race stock and MOD do?

Comment

Deano,
        Looks like there is another conflick for Mike with Seafair being August 5-7, 2016. It would be fun going to Hinton, W.V. for the Nationals. I hear Hinton is a great place to race. Oh, Kyle can't make it either. Maybe we just tie up to log boom and drink beer, or we go Hinton and get a few fast cat's to drive our stuff?
        Last edited by Lee Sutter; 08-07-2015, 05:04 PM. Reason: bad word

Comment

• Steve Dunn Racing
          Steve Dunn Racing commented
          Editing a comment
          Lee when did u start drinking beer? Steve

• Racerkyle20
          Racerkyle20 commented
          Editing a comment
          MY HAND IS RAISED REAL HIGH FOR "FAST CAT'S" TO DRIVE YOUR STUFF! haha

APBA SO/MOD Nationals are together next year, at (it sounds like) Hinton, WV, August 1-6...somebody help me if I am wrong. 2016 APBA PRO Nationals + selected MOD North America Championships are at Kingston, TN, leading up to the 4th of July weekend. In 2017, Pro/Mod Nationals are scheduled together at Kingston, TN, again around the 4th of July weekend, in part because no open pipes are allowed at the APBA SO National site. After that TBD.

Comment

• DiGia54D
          DiGia54D commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct, 2016 APBA Pro Nationals, 2017 APBA Pro/Mod Nationals( this will be huge )

• Racerkyle20
          Racerkyle20 commented
          Editing a comment
          SOA plans on bidding for the next stock/J nationals in 2018 at Moses Lake. I would like to bid for the MOD's as well, but the midwest/east coast guys didn't seem to interested in coming west in 2014 (there were some!)....even without some of the bigger mod guys we had 357 entries at Moses Lake 2014. Pretty large for a west coast Nats. Similar stock numbers this year, with more mods at Wakefield.
          Last edited by Racerkyle20; 08-12-2015, 12:18 AM.

Thanks Jim.

Comment

When is Kingston in 2016?

Comment

• David Weaver
            David Weaver commented
            Editing a comment
            Lee, Tentative dates are June 30 - July 3.

NBRA nationals is tentative set for Aug. 11-13 2016. This is set at the NBRA meeting the first week of Nov.

Comment

Just called Pipe stem state park..All but 2 cabins are rented Mon. to Mon.@ $1000. I got a room at the lodge Tues. to Sun $99 per nite or $500 for the 5 days. Plenty rooms at this price & up !

Comment

Also be prepared for a hit on your credit card ..one nites lodging up front with a 48 hour cancellation notice ,when you book!

Comment

Thank God it's only money. We can make more, right?

Comment

Just a thought, Kingston 2016 and Hinton 2016 are 1 month apart. It is about a 4 hour drive between the two. So, if some of your classes are run at Kingston (PRO / MOD) then you might consider keeping your rig out east and make both races!!
                  David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                  X