APBA Modified Tech Manual - Revised as of 6-15-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Modified Tech Manual - Revised as of 6-15-15

The APBA Modified Tech Manual has been revised to reflect ballot approvals of 15 cu in Sidewinder motors in the 250 cc classes. Also, the ballot proposal for a new set of rules for 400 cc motors running in the 400ccMH only was approved by the drivers.

The new Tech Manual can be found on APBA website, under the Resources tab. Choose Modified Outboard and Technical Information as your search criteria and the Manual will be listed.

Jeff Williams
    Jeff
    5-P

Welcome Sidewinder motor owners to 250 mod. runabout. The more the merrier! Would like to see the 400CC motor rule applied to 350 MR. Long live OMC 25.

Lar.
    16N

Comment

Originally posted by csick View Post
      Welcome Sidewinder motor owners to 250 mod. runabout. The more the merrier! Would like to see the 400CC motor rule applied to 350 MR. Long live OMC 25.

Lar.
      16N
      Where do you run the 25?

Comment

Originally posted by chuck w View Post

Where do you run the 25?
        Any where I can. Places are few and far between. Ran last at Franklin, Pa and got beat soundly by the top hot rod in the nation. Ran just about even with a good Sidewinder. Long live OMC 25!

Lar.
        16N

Comment

• Mike 41P
          Mike 41P commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have a hydro? come to Berwick, run 25OMC in 350MH with me. And let me know if you have an extra primer pump to sell I'm intersted. Best I can find online is $80+ new ones. Mike T
      Working...
      X