No announcement yet.

Tabor City Winter Nationals 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is the tow money at tabor city?

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
      Matt Dagostino commented
      Editing a comment
      Doc.............that depends on much money your bringing to pass out to the drivers..)

but doesn't it feel Great to be needed ALex ?? On a different note will anyone be doing video At Tabor City ??? We will be rolling out a couple outrageous new 3 holers We need some proof of concept evidence and video footage is hard to argue with. if these things work Alex we'll be back on the straight aways beforeyou get to the turns so you won't get wet.

Comment

Hey Doc, since when have you needed tow money to race? Can't wait to race you guy's at Tabor! And see the Oklahoma boys again! Have a safe trip. Hey Hunter my sister will be filming some heats, just tell her before you race.Jimmy

Comment

20 hydro bring them on, be there sunrise friday.. 69 * Z Hot Rods ready to rock some bouys!!!!!

Comment

20ssh
          A mod Hydro I think 250?? It dry fired so we will see!!
          Can't wait to see everyone...
          Ken & Carole

Comment

Here is a link to the sanction: https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=12541

Only a couple days left to pre-register. Drivers that do so will be entered into a drawing for a free entry. Pre-registration available by E-MAIL to Joyce Golley at jlg258@hotmail.com by Weds, April 15, 2015.

Comment

see ya Friday
              1 - BSH
              1 - CSR
              JT Bried

Comment

I just cancelled a single non-smoking room at Carlina Inn is some one needs it.
                82F
                Mark O'Brien

Comment

We are bring a boat load of boats, we will need help to unload. It's one thousand miles to Tabor city, so we will be in some help. Just Braxton and I are coming.

Comment

What? Ray did not make it??
                    Originally posted by Hydro doc View Post
                    We are bring a boat load of boats, we will need help to unload. It's one thousand miles to Tabor city, so we will be in some help. Just Braxton and I are coming.

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
                      Matt Dagostino commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ...............Ray was there!!

any results from the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                    X