Clarksville ar. north / south shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dave,
    I think it is on Ludwig Lake off of CR74. It about 5 miles north of Clarksville. If you need me to send a map let me know.

Alan

Comment

Cr3566 and highway 21. Parking for boats and trailer on the parking lot is limited, please save space. We are looking for at least 40 trailers. After parking lot is full we will use the shore line. Expect to park your pickup in another area. Jeff will be the pit boss. We are cutting down on the boats we we will be using. All of us like to put up tents, but it should have boats under them, it is just an not room to spread out.

Comment

Some people back there trailer close to the water then they put there boats out to the side. When you do this you are taking up two spots. If you leave your trailer up the bank far enough to put your boats and shade directly behind your trailer you can park twice as many trailers.

Larry Mac

Comment

Dave Mason, I typed in 1000 Lake Road Clarksville, AR and the pointer pointed to a spot on the lake just about 300 ft. East of the pits. Jack

Comment

• PROPDOC
            PROPDOC commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Jack, I was wondering the same thing and you beat me to it.

It looks like the Clarksville area has been catching at lot of weather. Is there any word if the lake has been impacted? Jack

Comment

no worries about the lake.
            Jeff

Comment

I really wish that I could be there this upcoming weekend! Y'all have fun for me!

I've got my fingers crossed that I can make it to Rockaway Beach.
              John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
              Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
              Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
              Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
              Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Water is up but it will hurt race course. The town is a buzz about what is about to happen. Really good support from their water rescue team. Let's Go Racing!

Comment

Hydro Doc, how will it hurt the race course?

Comment

• runabout333
                    runabout333 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think he meant to say,, " It will not hurt the race course."

Yes..clarification please...Doc?
                  "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

the pitt launch area is now smaller is all. course is all good
                    Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff. See you Friday.
                      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
                        Dave Mason, I typed in 1000 Lake Road Clarksville, AR and the pointer pointed to a spot on the lake just about 300 ft. East of the pits. Jack

Thanks Jack. Looking forward to seeing you there. bring me some Salt Lick BBQ !!!!!!
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                        X