Neat GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat GPS

While at Lake Apthorpe last weekend I saw a GPS unit that is great for our racing application. It's called a Velocitek Speed Puck. One button operation. Shows heading, speed, and max speed only. Even I could operate it!. Large numbers for speed read then hit the single blue button and see the max speed. Can see and operate it by going to Velocitek.com select speed puck. Has a sample to operate. Jack

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
    While at Lake Apthorpe last weekend I saw a GPS unit that is great for our racing application. It's called a Velocitek Speed Puck. One button operation. Shows heading, speed, and max speed only. Even I could operate it!. Large numbers for speed read then hit the single blue button and see the max speed. Can see and operate it by going to Velocitek.com select speed puck. Has a sample to operate. Jack
    where you been Jack, the Velocitek Speed Puck has been around for quite some time now....lol.....the only problem I have with mine is sometimes it does not want to lock on a GPS position, especially when out in the boonies......
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• Jack Stotts
      Jack Stotts commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I'm a little slow Daren. It comes with age. Just wait awhile and you'll find out. Anyway, what I liked about it was that it was so simply operated. I guess another age thing. Recommend you stay out of the boonies. Good to hear from you my friend! Jack
Working...
X