X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** STOLEN Trailer and BOAT(S) ALERT ******

Hello Everyone,

*** RECOVERED ***

Just making an announcement to watch out for some stolen boats and a trailer in the SoCal (probably still) area. It happened on 2-7-15 in the middle of the night. It was stolen as one unit. Any info would be appreciated, ...

Glen-L Super Spartan
    Hal Kelly Wetback
    Modified Galvanized Trailer boats are double stacked

Regards
    Bill

Last edited by BillCNC; 02-15-2015, 01:53 PM.

Keep an eye on Craig's List for key words like raceboat, powerboat, hydroplane. Same on Ebay, safety first if you locate the gear do not attempt to recover it alone. Call your local law enforcement. Just recently an elderly couple was killed while meeting a seller off Craig's List so be extra careful.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bodies-vehi...ry?id=28484457
    Last edited by HRTV; 02-11-2015, 08:26 AM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

It sucks that anyone would steal these boats, especially because such a small marketplace exists for re-marketing them. Occasionally I need to leave my 2 vintage boats on the trailer out on my driveway because I have no indoor secure space to store them when I expect to use them directly. My neighborhood is normally safe, but who knows? In my case, if someone stole my ol' boats, it would be a labor-of-love loss, not any big financial ruin.

The concept still sucks, just my opinion.

Comment

If they catch this theif the punishment should be that they appear at a boat race and be forced to walk the entire length of the pits while each of us has a starter rope in our hands. You can fill in the rest of the picture.

I hope your boats are found soon and in tact.
        Last edited by Dennis Crews; 02-12-2015, 10:35 AM.
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Hey All,

The boats and trailer have been recovered. only the kill switches, 1 fuel tank and a Tiny Tack where missing.

I was called by the local PD at 12:30 am last night and was asked If I wanted to come get them, ... sure enough abandoned on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for keeping a look-out
          Regards
          Bill

Comment

Great news.
            "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

That is great news. What are your plans for future theft prevention?
              "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
              No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Working...
              X