302 SSH pictures needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 SSH pictures needed

If you have any photos or videos from 2013 or 2014 with the 302 SSH class, can you PM me or post to this thread. I need to gather a few for a presentation. thanks in advance!
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

You Tube..... "Jeff Brewster 302SS Hydro".
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Mike , Check with Dean Sutherland to see if F. Pierce Williams has any from the races last Summer.

Comment

Mike: A couple of quick thoughts before phone meeting Tuesday night. I am mostly interested in pics and video of drivers schools.....even if it is a short video of a drivers meeting, that's fine. I would ask Dean Sutherlin if he has any video from Michigan hydroplane's drivers schools. For still shots? Both Pat Gleason and Julie Sparrowgrove from region ten took a ton of pics last year...they would be a good source of pics for presentation. Both have websites. As far as videos? If possible, see if you can find the video that Jeff Brewster took of me at Grass Lake in 2012, when I took the first 302SSH boat out for a photo op. For racing action? Jeff has both heats of 302ssh finals from 2014 Moses Lake. Talk to you Tuesday. Dave

Comment

Working...
        X