Boat Transport NY to NC for a new racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Transport NY to NC for a new racer

A brand new racer needs our help getting an ASR (boat only) from Sound Beach, NY down to the Tabor City, NC race Oct 25/26. If you are coming to Tabor City from the Northeast and can bring an extra boat it would be greatly appreciated. Even if you can help getting it part way South someone else may be able to bring it the rest of the distance. Thank you in advance to the "network"
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

We have an offer of help from the Jennings. If the boat can be brought to Tabernacle NJ by this Sunday Oct 19 (Region 3 or DVORA Mtg I believe) they can bring it the rest of the way to Tabor. Again thank you all.
    444-B now 4-F

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
      A brand new racer needs our help getting an ASR (boat only) from Sound Beach, NY down to the Tabor City, NC race Oct 25/26. If you are coming to Tabor City from the Northeast and can bring an extra boat it would be greatly appreciated. Even if you can help getting it part way South someone else may be able to bring it the rest of the distance. Thank you in advance to the "network"

I live in Sound Beach, NY. Who has a race boat here? Just curious as I thought I was the only boat racer from Sound Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
        I live in Sound Beach, NY. Who has a race boat here? Just curious as I thought I was the only boat racer from Sound Beach.
        I live in sound beach. This is my first year running a runabout. What class do you run?

Comment

• Al Lang
          Al Lang commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Chuck, Bob is one hell of a nice guy and is an old PRO driver. Have known Bob from the 60s when we ran with the Eastern Outboaed Racing Club and I lived in Riverhead and Calverton. A nice guy to know.

Unfortunately missed out on the racing days of eorc. Seems like when people here saltwater they scream and run away as fast as they can. But I am still thinking never say never. After all we live on a island maybe in the near future 1 race per year??

Comment

Originally posted by chuck w View Post
          I live in sound beach. This is my first year running a runabout. What class do you run?

Chuck, please get in touch with me, Would like to talk to Bob 84-3242 you about racing.

Comment

Tabernacle is about 2.5 hours from Sound Beach. Could really use some help getting it down there this Sunday. Or even from the mainland down to NJ would work. Thanks!
            444-B now 4-F

Comment

Chuck w

Are you able to bring the boat down to the region 3 meeting on sunday. We can get it from you and deliver it the rest of the way. Or if you know of anyone coming down from that way.
              spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Originally posted by ajennings4p View Post
                Chuck w Are you able to bring the boat down to the region 3 meeting on sunday. We can get it from you and deliver it the rest of the way. Or if you know of anyone coming down from that way.
                I am looking in to if anyone else is going to tabor. Hopefully we will find someone.

Comment

Ken & Carole Terry have offered to bring the boat to Tabor City, thank you to the Terry's!! Welcome aboard to Charlie Blackwood as our newest Region 5 driver in both ASR & BSH (Thank you to Ron Selewach for taking him testing and getting him setup with the BSH ride!)
                  444-B now 4-F

Comment

Thank you ken and carol terry and hydroracer

Comment

Working...
                    X