Devil's Lake Kilos / 1/4 Mile Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil's Lake Kilos / 1/4 Mile Results

What are the Devil's Lake Kilo / 1/4 Mile Straightaway Results?????

Thanks,

Dean Hobart............................................ ..........................
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Dean the results where posted on SOA's facebook page
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Bob Wartinger OSY 400 1/4 mile 74.665mph John Peeters OSY400 Kilo 75.841 Jim Nilsen ACSH 1/4 mile 56.576 Aaron Salmon 175CCH Kilo 76.555 Aaron Peterson BMR 1/4 mile 63.053 John Peeters CSH Kilo 75.217 mph Daren Goehring DSR 1/4 mile 73.292 mph Daniel Korpe 20ssh 1/4 mile: 70.929 John Peeters 20ssh Kilo: 72.926
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

• bill hoctor
        bill hoctor commented
        Editing a comment
        What is ACSH ? 1/4 56.576

Doc,

It's antique C-service hydro.

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

https://social.apba-racing.com/discu...ficial-results This has a more complete list
        Maroney Racing

Comment

Cool...... Thanks.

John, How are you doing ?...... Good I hope.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

What are the rules for straight-a -way record setups for engine height, prop shaft angle and weight or do they follow what is in the APBA SO rules?
            "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
            No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Originally posted by ZUL8TR View Post
              What are the rules for straight-a -way record setups for engine height, prop shaft angle and weight or do they follow what is in the APBA SO rules?
              Without looking up the details I believe that the set up must comply with what is required in circle race competition

Comment

• DeanFHobart
                DeanFHobart commented
                Editing a comment
                The 1/4 mile has the same rules as for competition set-ups. For the Kilos, any height and angle are legal. This is for Stock and Mod of course. For Pro anything goes, except, for UIM records they have weights.

How do you (APBA) set up a course for straight-a-way records and what kind of timing device do you use? We have been trying to have straight-a-way record runs for 2 years and we haven't been able to get it done. Any help would be appreciated.

Larry Mac

Comment

• DeanFHobart
                DeanFHobart commented
                Editing a comment
                Contact Pat Gleason at Security Race Products and he will get you to the right people.

I think APBA has timing equipment, but I'm not sure. And the course needs to be surveyed.

Originally posted by Larry M View Post
              How do you (APBA) set up a course for straight-a-way records and what kind of timing device do you use? We have been trying to have straight-a-way record runs for 2 years and we haven't been able to get it done. Any help would be appreciated.

Larry Mac
              Larry, shoot me an email and I will give you the contact info to the people in our region (Reg10) that run the Kilos (and 1/4mile) who can give you all the info you need...

mercguy@frontier.com

PS: cool to hear Kevin now has a Darneille hydro!!
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X