NBRA Jacksonville Il.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBRA Jacksonville Il.

Jacksonville Il. Sept 12-13 Lake Jacksonville, $7000.00 TOW MONEY! Great pits and race course. Free coffee & donuts Sat. Big party Sat nite with a popular local band. Sponsors that will put this kind of effort into our type of racing are hard to find. A special thanks to Tom Winters who put this race together.Everybody needs to put a special effort to attend this race to show our appreciation.

it was so much fun last year I can't imagine topping it this year. We might... seems like a large amount are camping this year so the party will be pretty exciting. I envision tippy cup and slip n slides....... lol. I am 100% certain there will be Jager bombs involved at some point. Looking forward to the race, see all who is coming there !
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

125cch?

Comment

If enough show up. Only had 2 at Centralia. Possible that 125cc hyd coul be run with C- Mod.
        Art K

Comment

bump,bump

Comment

V-25 Racing AH,CSH,CMH,DR,SER Tom Winner called this evening and he is putting the final touches on this weekends race and wanted me to let the drivers and crews know that he will have free coffee and donuts on Saturday morning, Saturday after the races he is going to have a Jäger Bomb celebration for those interested and he will have a bonfire on the beach for everyone to enjoy( also might be a chance to free up some space in your race trailer). Tom has gone out of his way for this race and we all need to thank him and let him know how much we appreciate his hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by jake hoffert View Post
              125cch?

I think the USTS is putting on the Johnson City, TN race this weekend as well. I highly encourage you to attend that race, as it promotes Pro Outboards and 125CCH is a highly competitive class that has a lot of participation. Please see the Johnson City TN thread on this site for more details as well.
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

A great place to race. The band last year was fantastic. Hope this year, it sets another standard. One can not help but have a great time with this weekend of racing. Jack

Comment

Working...
                X