Hydroracer Messages.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroracer Messages.....

Is it just me or is trying to send private messages to fellow racers a chore under the new format?? Wish it was a easier format?? I have a hard time telling if i am responding and following a conversation. The old format seemed much easier. No big deal but just a thought as i tried to answer a message today. ))))

Hey Matt, it's rough learning newer things once you hit 60 isn't it. Is also the same added learning curve when figuring out picture sizing and how to import them as well. You'll get it eventually.
    BTW nice job on the live stream from Dayton. I nominate you for announcer at Wakefield.

Pete
    Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

• bill boyes
      bill boyes commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, How do one respond to a message?

Its not you
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Try this
      When you open your mailbox, double click on the subject listed in the private message. This will take you to the message between you and the sender. then on here you can reply back.

Pete
      Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

I am so old and I figured it out.. Very easy just click on something and watch what happens.. Now I cant get on the social site at APBA so I gave up on it
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
          Matt Dagostino commented
          Editing a comment
          Mike..........i still use a flip phone.

I go direct to Compose, write something, address and title it, but it won't Send . . . . Part of the frustration is that my new replacement laptop, pre-loaded with Win8 ("upgraded" to 8.1) is so flakey and full of glitches and hiccups that I never know whether the problem is with the computer, Win8, the site, or me. (Even now, having Edited out a typo, when I try to post the edited copy, I get an Error pop-up. What is the deal here???
        Last edited by Smitty; 09-02-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
          I go direct to Compose, write something, address and title it, but it won't Send . . . . Part of the frustration is that my new replacement laptop, pre-loaded with Win8 ("upgraded" to 8.1) is so flakey and full of glitches and hiccups that I never know whether the problem is with the computer, Win8, the site, or me. (Even now, having Edited out a typo, when I try to post the edited copy, I get an Error pop-up. What is the deal here???

I have been using Win8.1 shortly after the HR upgrade, works fine. I would look at deleting the pre-loaded bloatware installed on new laptops.

Comment

Working...
          X