Trout Creek Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout Creek Cancelled

Just want folks to know that the Trout Creek race has had to be cancelled do to circumstances beyond our control. Also attrition at Moses Lake nationals. This doesn't affect very many but we just wanted to get the word out there so folks can make alternative plans. SOA has a race that weekend in Eatonville and if you haven't been there before it is a great place.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Sorry to hear. Its been a fun race to attend the past few years
    Sean Byrne

Comment

Sorry to hear this, but understand completely. Will have to dip in Montana waters another time.

Comment

as they say all good things must come to an end..

Comment

that's a bummer for sure and know you must feel bummed!!! But, if you all still have a racing "fix" for that weekend....come on over to our (SOA) Eatonville, Wa race the same weekend.....it is also the Mod Western Divionals......so bring them fast Mod Boats (stock and pro also) over and have a great weekend of racing with the SOA group......we would love to have you all!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

• Mrs blueskyracer
            Mrs blueskyracer commented
            Editing a comment
            One of my all time favorite race courses. If I wasn't out of vacation time we would be there for sure. But Alas, I burned all mine up on horse shows and boat races for 2014 and it is only the beginning of August! Going to be a long fall and winter!

BUMMER - A few folks from the midwest were going to make the trek. Maybe next year. The wildfires SUCK. Some were looking forward to the points in Trout Creek.

As a reminder, the NBRA has a race in Centrallia IL that same weekend, so if you are up to it, come on over. You won't be disspointed. Many a west coast trailer has made the trek each year to Centrallia. Some awesome water there too.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Mrs blueskyracer
            Mrs blueskyracer commented
            Editing a comment
            We've been there and I agree on the water. However after APBA nationals I am out of vacation time.

Jeff Ruth was the only one coming that we were told of... Goods cancelled a couple weeks ago.. Anyway it was a good four year run.. We just did not have enough committed boats to have a race..

Comment

Working...
          X