No announcement yet.

APBA Nationals Moses Lake - Saturday August 9th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale and John are absolutely right, I work with a crew in USTS that is on top of their game from the time they arrive until packed up ready for the next one, helping me keep track of the points and heat finishes. They are superb in handling the registration to the scoring and Sue and her crew are simply at the top of the game. Trying to help the casual fan understand the organized chaos should be what we as announcers do. They are the reason our folks are on the water and without them and the sponsorship that comes with it, we are back to funding 100% of it ourselves. That does not work and we need to make sure the sponsors get the bang for the buck.

My complete and utter thanks will never give Sue and her crew the proper credit as they are the worker bees making this all work for the Title Series. My thanks.
    Last edited by RLR; 08-11-2014, 05:05 AM.

Comment

If anyone is looking to get a 2014 Nationals appearel here is the contact while supply last these are the originals sold at the ationals in Moses Lake: I have white, black and a few grey crew neck sweatshirts left. The crewneck were selling for $30 and the t-shirts for $20. Here is a list of the sizes and with amounts of what is left.
      INFO@WOODSHEDEMB.comcastbiz.net
      Thanks,
      Jessica
      Woodshed Embroidery
      13530 Cascadian Way
      Everett, Washington 98208
      425 743 9784 office
      Remember America, Buy Local WHITE T-SHIRTS MED-25, LARGE-28, X-LARGE-16
      GREY T-SHIRTS LARGE-4, X-LARGE-2
      BLACK T-SHIRTS MED-14, LARGE-17, X-LARGE-7
      LONG SLEEVED GREY T-SHIRTS LARGE-4, X-LARGE-3
      CREW NECK GREY SWEATSHIRTS LARGE-6, XXL-3