5 - 6F - Fisher Dyle
    6 - 662R Travis Ulsh
    7 - 27R Taelor Clayton
    8 - 150R Kierra Marquard
    9 - 22R Julia Clayton
    10 - 311R Jacob Mauldin
    11 - 30R Tay Diamond
    12 - 1F Tanner Dyle

(I posted this earlier also, not sure what happend to that post either.)

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Opps guess they were posted prior to the results being received that's why I couldn't find them. Ok well think I duplicated a few but there are a few new ones.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Team B&H View Post
        Congratulations to Mike Hauenstein for winning 500 Mod Runabout in a boat that is older than he is. It belongs to John Puestow, a vintage 1976 Sea-Jay. It has had an enviable career highlighted by being the very first stock, mod or pro boat to run with a side fin setup and changed runabouts to what we know them today. That happened when it ran in CSR at the Wakefield Stock Nationals in either 1982 or 1984 ( memory gets bad with age) and later went on to set a DSR competition record at Yelm WA with Leigh Furnal driving it. He never even drove it before the record run but needed it to set a record and get enough points to make the Hall of Champions that year. He broke Ron Hill's record and we've harassed Ron for years that the record he boasted of for a long time was beaten by a hydro guy who never even drove a DSR before that day!
        IT SEEMS TO ME, THE FIN SHOULD BE ON THE BOTTOM WHERE IT BELONGS!

Comment

Here is the proof
          Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

The performance of the tuner in a can exhaust impressed me. Basically a fishing housing , it went fast.

Comment

Working...
            X