Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Hydroplane star Braxton Miller, of #Oklahoma, injured in #Arkansas race

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Has there been any more information Braxton and the nature of his injuries? Thoughts and prayers are with the family for a good outcome of no injuries!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Here is the latest update I just read regarding Braxton:
      Suffering a nasty flip during the last lap of the heat, Miller was alert when the safety crew got to him. Miller was taken by boat to a stretcher at shore, where he was carried to be examined by medical personnel from Baxter Regional Medical Center. Miller's family said he suffered a sprained knee.
      After winning his two titles on Saturday, Miller told The Bulletin: "I can do better. I still got racing tomorrow to do."
      It was announced at 3:30 p.m., that despite the injury, Miller would race the final event of the championships - A Hydroplane.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...reek/13542707/

Comment

Well that is certainly good news. I heard they were heading from there to APBA Nationals in Moses Lake, WA. Is that still on their schedule?

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...nals/13559009/

Comment

They are not headed to the APBA Nationals...

Comment

Braxton's flip and knee injury was in the last flight of the day... While the 2nd heat of CMR///500 MOD R was ran,,, Braxton sat in the shade with a
              bag of ice on his knee... The last class of the day was NBRA's A-hydro.. Braxton,,, with a big foam pad on his knee,,, ran both heats.. I think he
              got a 1st. and a 2nd.. This young man is incredible,, very polite, a great personallity,, excellent driver,, a chic magnet!!!.. He has had GREAT upbringing and
              I consider him a good friend.. Runabout 333,, the official flaggman of the OBRA.. And I was there!!!

Comment

Braxton's knee is still very sore and not very mobile. He had X-rays today to rule out any broken bones, which there were none. He goes this friday for a MRI to make sure to see if any other issues. Prayers definitely accepted as he wants to start football practice next week and compete in 2 more races. He did an amazing job of enduring pain to compete and win the A Hydro after his crash. Thanks to everyone for the calls, text, and messages, etc.

Rick Miller

Comment

Good news so far, injuries were not more severe. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff and Mary
                  Jeff
                  5-P

Comment

Braxton is going to get a MRI today. His movement of his leg has improve this week. Not going to be able to start football Monday, but if he keeps improving, maybe in another week. Thanks for your calls.

Comment

Working...
                    X