No announcement yet.

Sean McKean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Update. We all left NY on Thursday to head to Depue. We took two days as not to tax Sean's foot and stopped in Ohio for the night. We got to Depue on Friday late afternoon where we met up with Denny Henderson and Al Davis who flew into Chicago. Paul Bosnik picked them up at the airport and took them to where Sean's equipment was. We loaded everything in the toter home and trailer and watched them head for Texas about 5:00 PM. I headed back to NY. They got to Texas on Sat afternoon and finally they were relaxed. Chase starts school on Monday so all the timing worked out. We have to thank Denny, Al, Paulie, &Big Pal for all their help and support. With out them we really would be in trouble. Sean will recuperate at home and will be seeing a doctor in Texas to see where he is going from here.

On another note I figured I could stop in Pa. and pick up a sprint car race at Lincoln Speedway on Sat night. I got there about 3:30 PM and then the rain came. The races were cancelled so I headed home. Bummer.

Comment

Working...
    X