Top O Marathon-Attn Mark Kurz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top O Marathon-Attn Mark Kurz

Mark, Planning on making the race this year. Wondering about the status of Kamp Kurz. Jack

We will be looking forward to seeing you once again at KampKurz, Jack! You are always welcome and you bring me good luck. Ha ha

Comment

Great Mark! I intend to get there on the Wed evening prior to the race. Prepared to do anything that needs to be done. Maybe another win is in order. Jack

Comment

See you then . You are right, maybe another win 'is' in order, and I run my best while your in town.

Comment

Anyone no wear there us a swivel bracket for a 25 merc so I can race top 0

Comment

This will be the place to go if you need to test for the race ( at your own risk). New insurance will limit testing only when an ambulance is on site. We will have testing both days prior to racing. No testing from the pit area if an ambulance is not present.
            mike ross

Comment

Mark Are they running classics this year?

Comment

• DtwSailor
                DtwSailor commented
                Editing a comment
                As far as I know, Classics will not be running at Top O this year. However, I invite you over to MHRA's Fall Regatta in Grass Lake, where we have stock classics on the sanction, both for the short course and the marathon!
                Classics will still make a showing in a way at Top O as we are planning on running an original Switzercraft Baby Bullet in the J class if we can insure it won't porpoise and plane with a J Driver. Grandpa's boat, son's motor, grandson driver. It should be a great site to see!
            Working...
            X