APBA PRO Nationals - Follow Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA PRO Nationals - Follow Up

This year I have my "act" better together and will be sending out Tow Money checks this week. One check per trailer. So if you split gas money, I leave it to you to do that math. Thanks to our generous hosts in Kingston, we are paying-out some nice checks that should assist materially with travel expenses. PLease let me know if you have any questions or do not receive your check within a week. Thanks, David
    David Weaver

David and others,

I really appreciated the hard work that was done to bring this event to Kingston for the second year. Looking forward, I hope the partnership continues. Viewing for the spectators was really great, over looking the race course from of all places, "Race Street" The city park was just outside of turn one and had a great view of the boats coming toward the viewing area there. Large shade trees provided cool spots to rest. The local vendors seemed to be more plentiful this year as well.
    " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
    Art Pugh

Comment

Sounds like a great venue. What was the boat count for 125H and 125R?
      Untethered from reality!

Comment

Results for all classes and boat count for all classes please. Sounds like Kingston is a great place.

Thanks,

Dean Hobart............................................ ............
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

This is what APBA posted on FB today.

The 2014 Champions are: C Racing R JJ Walls; C Ser H Jim Nilson; C Racing H JJ Walls; C Ser R JJ Walls; 125H Kristi Ellison; 250H Chris Hellsten; 175H Brent Simmons; 350H Kevin Ellison; 700H Sean McKean; 1100H Sean McKean; 500R Rick Saver; OSY 400 Aaron Salmon; KPROH Will Augustine. The PRO Category added JSH hydro to the schedule which was won by our own Sam Tennell.
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Congrats to Brent Simmons on his 175CCH Nationals win !! Great Job BRENT !!!!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I started racing in 1977 and raced more or less till 2003. In those years, the one thing I learned was that the boat count per class was directly related to those that attended the race to compete. So, if you or a friend were not there, then subtract that number from the total. Another point, if racers don't bring equipment to the races, then the classes will not be scheduled.

All that aside, it's a nice small town with a scenic, dam controlled river to race on and what appears to be a supportive community. Sound familiar? Don't let it slip away.
              " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
              Art Pugh

Comment

Sorry I could not make this race. Oh well sometimes we have to count our blessings, locally!
                http://galleries.ticketsarasota.com/...?id=368751#/10

Comment

Working...
                X