Class question for Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class question for Nationals

We are going to the Moses Nationals and since we will be there all week I am considering running two classes to test the newer boat.. If all goes well can a 750 cmh step up and run the 850 hydro class legally..
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Yes you can. I can't help but wonder, if this is the race that the student becomes the master... See you at Nationals

Comment

• blueskyracer
      blueskyracer commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be nice to see the teacher again.. I cant believe you did this to me.. lol See ya soon Dale.. I still have the little dude you built at home

Mike, yes a 750ccMod is a legal entry in 850. Either engine the 40 cuber as well as all the 44 models.

Pete
    Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

Folks may think this is stupid but odd things have happened in boat racing.. It will give me time to test in bad water in time for the NBRA short course nationals in Trout Creek Montana the end of August.. Also two years ago I went to the NBRA long course nationals with a hurt engine and ended up 3rd for the weekend when 7 boats jumped the gun in the first heat.. I wish I had not been running on 2.5 cylinders.. So anything can happen in racing..

Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
        Folks may think this is stupid but odd things have happened in boat racing.. It will give me time to test in bad water in time for the NBRA short course nationals in Trout Creek Montana the end of August.. Also two years ago I went to the NBRA long course nationals with a hurt engine and ended up 3rd for the weekend when 7 boats jumped the gun in the first heat.. I wish I had not been running on 2.5 cylinders.. So anything can happen in racing..
        I'll bite. I will give a second chance in Mtn. Home..... By my counts so far there will be elims in pretty much every class and then some. Like you say, anything can happen....hehehehehe.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
        X