Hillsdale Michigan IOA Race June 28 and 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillsdale Michigan IOA Race June 28 and 29

In about 2 and a half weeks, the Indiana Outboard Association will be hosting its second race of the season in Hillsdale Michigan. This is a great 3/4 mile tri-oval race course that makes for some close racing. There is plenty of pit area that is entirely under tree cover and even offers camping across the lake at the American Legion. In years past, it has been just a modified and Pro Antique event due to the date falling on the same weekend as grass lake. Fortunately this year, there is no conflicting race on this date and we have all mods, stocks, J classes, and C Service and C Race classes on our sanction. We always do a 3 days of racing in 2 at Hillsdale which is a great way for drivers to get a bonus day worth of points, especially since we got blown out at Huntington this past Sunday. I'd like to get a good head count on whose planning on attending and I will update this page as more people reply. I'm definitely planning on being there with my 350cc mod hydro and 500cc mod hydro.

-Dan Koschka 41-H

Duggan Racing will be there

1 - 25SSR
    1 - 250ccMR
    1 - 350ccMR
    1 - 350ccMH
    1 - 400ccMH
    Austin Duggan, 78M

Comment

George Ford,850MH,will be there.

Comment

Thanks Dan. 850MH, DSH....maybe 750MH. I did a roll call a few weeks back....not sure how to link them. Ill bump it to the top.

Comment

Working...
        X