Canadian Sidewinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi matt
    I will put all of this in a nut shell in Canada we had no "B" CLASS running ( no 15rods) the 20h's are in classic b now so we took the opportunity to restart the B class using the new sidewinder as the engine of choice at 1/2 height and 400 lbs no restricter this way it gives both big and small a shot at the same class
    we also decided to let the 20 rod in on it as this would give someone a starting point to entre the class as well they could run two classes with the old engine
    (Bclassic) so it seems to be a win win situation. so we have restarted a 20 cub class at 400 not 365 lbs to broaden the class appeal. as for the sidewinder it is also legal in 25ssh but not at 1/2 it is 1inch. in apba at 395lbs not sure they would try to run a 20cub against a 24 cub with that restriction? any way it gives the new guys a extra shot at the clock and a ride at the same time. I think the sorc needs to look at we are doing and try to come up with a class the same standards and call it what you want 25ssh, bssh ? it will get a lot of interest and is a sweet ride at the same time.

Rob Dixon
    5 ce

Comment

All I can say is GREAT JOB!!!!
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

More 20 Sidewinder action from Waterford.

Comment

Hello Candian Boat Racing Brothers! Ya'll should bring ya'll's Sidewinders out to Moses Lake and let's race us some 25ssH. I've been itchin' to jack that puppy up and let 'er rip! Not sure if there's any Mercs around any more but may be enough Sidewinders out there to make a race. We'll field two if need be.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
            Hello Candian Boat Racing Brothers! Ya'll should bring ya'll's Sidewinders out to Moses Lake and let's race us some 25ssH. I've been itchin' to jack that puppy up and let 'er rip! Not sure if there's any Mercs around any more but may be enough Sidewinders out there to make a race. We'll field two if need be.
            Sidewinder West (The Spirit of Monaco II/Gleason Racing) is all in!
            www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

hey guys
              it probably won't happen this year! but next year would work if we could convince the s.o.r.c. to come up with a class we could run that way and have some fun!! who knows? I will keep you all posted on our finding throughout our Canadian season and keep my fingers crossed that this class will go some ware on both sides of the border!!! I can say there is a lot of interest in Canada! that's it for now I am going back testing now

rob Dixon 5ce

Comment

We already have a class, no need for a new one. 25ssH is 1/2" height and 400 lbs class. Drop the height to 1" and run 20ssH. Then put in restrictor and lower weight to 365 and it's BSH. Play all day with your SW 20 in APBA!
                Ryan Runne
                9-H
                Wacusee Speedboats
                ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
                X