Berwick PA race June 28 & 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berwick PA race June 28 & 29

The Region III race is a go. SO & MO on the beautiful Susquehanna River. Everything is in place, but we are still in desperate need of officials. If you could fill a spot or have any leads, give a call. Sanction should be out this week. I will have more details to follow soon.
    Thanks
    Mark 570.881.7184
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

It was great to see Team Berwick's young men at LH in JH and AXH. I'll be there

Comment

i'll be there in 500 modh and 350 modh. john mack will be there in 350 modh.

frank
      52-E

Comment

That's is great. I have been talking to quite a few that want to attend. The addi is Ruhmels Lane, Berwick, PA, 18603. GPS is 41.0422N -76.2572W. I will put up some hotel info soon. Looks like we have Risk Manager & Referee, need Scorer & inspector. Thanks to everyone who has called me offering help with this race.
        Mark 55P
        Team Tower
        Hydroplane Division

Comment

Any D hydros plan on attending?

Doug Follett

Comment

Is anyone with a 25ssr that's planning on going if so I'll be there with 1!

Comment

Super 8 Motel at exit 242 Rt I-80 and rt 339. 10 minutes to pits. $64.00 570-759-6778. Tell them you are with the boat races.
              Last edited by PopPop; 06-21-2014, 03:44 PM.
              !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Working...
              X