Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Joe Whetstone Memorial - Constantine MI June 14-15 : 302SSH 250MH & 750MH NAC's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joe Whetstone Memorial - Constantine MI June 14-15 : 302SSH 250MH & 750MH NAC's!

Presented by River Country Tourism June 14-15, all Stock Outboard, Junior, and 250, 350, 400, 750, 850 Mod Hydros to run at the American Legion #223!
    302SSH North American Championships!
    250MH and 750MH North American Championships!
    Race4KAOS in 20SSH!
    Joe Whetstone Memorial Race for the largest Junior class running over the weekend (JH, JR, AXH, AXR) to receive a gorgeous trophy courtesy of the Sobel brothers!
    Generous sponsors River Country Tourism - be sure to check out the Three Rivers Water Festival over the weekend just north of town!
    Be sure to support the following hotels and mention MHRA boat races when booking: *Super 8, Three Rivers MI 269-279-8888 *** Holiday Inn Express, Three Rivers MI 269-279-7766 *** *Best Value Inn, Three Rivers MI 269-273-8100

As always - full Racer School to be held on Friday - all volunteers are needed, please use as a roll call for this as well!

Great tune up race for the Central Divisionals in a few weeks at Grass Lake!

Be sure to thank our sponsors at their Facebook link on this post!
    River Country Tourism Council Greater St. Joseph County Michigan. 177 likes · 3 talking about this. Come explore our natural treasures in Southwest...
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Rumor has it there may be some DSH's that travel from Region 7 to make a class - any truth to this or if we can get a DSH race this year here?
    I'm sure they would love to hear if they could rustle up at least 4....
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Comment

If work situation allows and I know enough boats will be there, I will make the journey from Stevens Point with my DSH... Jeff H 155-W

Comment

Does anyone know how many 350s and/or 400s are planning on going? I would like to go, but would also like to see if I have a class

Comment

• Tim Sidor
          Tim Sidor commented
          Editing a comment
          I know T.J and Steve Wheeler will be there.

Originally posted by Bipolarboater View Post
        If work situation allows and I know enough boats will be there, I will make the journey from Stevens Point with my DSH... Jeff H 155-W
        Larry Gottschalk and I will be there with 2 DSH rigs

Comment

JH, JR, AXH, AXR drivers...come get it! Good luck to all!
          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome award in memory of wonderful man and true friend to outboard racing.
            David Weaver

Comment

Full Racer School class of 10 attendees on Friday - we're expecting at least 2-3 if not more to be racing over the weekend!
              Be sure to ask if you can lend a hand to Racer School crew if you are there early on Friday -
              If you're looking for something to do before or after racing, lots of cool stuff going on in Three Rivers (http://www.sturgisjournal.com/articl...NEWS/140609072)
              Elek Hutchinson
              36M

Comment

Is there going to be registration Friday night ? If so what times

Comment

Got these in the mail today - who's in for the 250MH, 750MH & FIRST-EVER 302SSH North American Championships this weekend at Constantine?

Registration on Friday Night still TBD.
                  Elek Hutchinson
                  36M

Comment

Hey those plaques look a lot like Hutch's hunting mounts minus the squirrel heads .

Comment

Working...
                    X